Look4help provides Vodacom subscribers with a mobile panic button. By saving the Look4help number *120*888*888# as a speed dial, you can immediately notify 4 pre-specified cell users that you need help, and inform them of your current location.
Look4help means that you as a Vodacom subscriber in emergencies don't have to waste precious seconds giving your location to a third party over the phone.
Look4help is available to all Vodacom subscribers for a subscription fee of R11.40 per month. The cost of activating a Look4help alert is R2.99.
To register for Look4Help follow these easy steps:
- Go to www.look4me.co.za.
- Login to your Look4me account.
- If you have forgotten your login details, or you're not currently registered for
- Look4me simply send the word PIN to 31888.
- You will receive an SMS within a short while informing you of your Look4me Internet login details,registering for a Look4me web account is free.
- Once you have logged into your account, click on the Look4help tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will be presented with the Look4help screen. Complete the appropriate fields by entering the cell numbers of the persons you wish to notify in an emergency.
- Click on the confirm button.
Save the following code to your contact list:
Allocate one of your speed-dials to this number. We recommend "9"
In an emergency situation simply depress the relevant button, i.e. "9", for 5 seconds. Up to 4 SMS's detailing your current location will immediately be sent to the pre-specified cell users.
Subscription is R11.40 per month.
You will only be charged when you process the panic button (i.e. “9”). The cost is R3.42 whether it is sent to 1 or 4 people. Note that these tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.